Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: Future historians will be able to study at the Gerald Ford Library, the James Carter Library, the Ronald Reagan Library, and the Bill Clinton Adult Bookstore.

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
For Sald: DA 50 (Read 2,367 times)

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post For Sald: DA 50
Sep 27th, 2017 at 12:28pm

Item for Sale: DA-50
Price: 400
----------------------------------------
Good working DA50 for sale. This is the engine that was in my EF Extra that I sold. I have no foreseeable need for this in the next few years and would like to free up some funds for another project. Worked well the last time it flew which was a few years ago. Was stored properly in a controlled envt. Needs nothing. What you see is what you get. Comes with a carb kit and a carbon carb plate. Muffler has a hole for a smoke fitting.
« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2017 at 12:32pm by Ramzz »  

IP Logged

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Re: For Sald: DA 50
Reply #1 - Jan 22nd, 2018 at 12:50pm

sold

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic