Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: I have got a Mickey Mouse PC with a Goofy operating system.

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Extreme Flight 50cc for Sale (Read 2,455 times)

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Extreme Flight 50cc for Sale
Mar 27th, 2017 at 3:02pm

Item for Sale: Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300
Price: 2000
----------------------------------------
Testing the waters to see if their is any interest.  Not looking to give it away but I would like to sell it as I need funds for another project.  This used to belong to Chris Roberts in Saint John.  This airframe is, in my opinion, one of the best flying 50cc ARF IMAC/3D planes you can buy...certainly the best I have ever flown.

Lightly used Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300.  DA50 with DA ignition, ES composite tuned pipe, 5955's throughout, quality linkages, 2 landing gears, cf spinner and prop, and Smart Fly equipment throughout.  Will also include wing bag, canopy bag, a standard DA muffler and a carb kit.  A bit of hangar rash but otherwise great condition. Add a receiver and fly.

Small piece missing on the rear of the hatch (plastic).

Just the engine and airframe would cost well over my asking price by the time it was landed. 

email me at marcramsay@hotmail.com.  Willing to deliver a reasonable distance.  Located in Petitcodiac, NB.

P.S. - This is calling your name Mr. Cool.......Smiley

IP Logged

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Re: Extreme Flight 50cc for Sale
Reply #1 - Jun 8th, 2017 at 8:57pm

Airframe has been sold.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic