Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: Condense soup, not books

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
2 Habu 32's for sale (Read 1,299 times)

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post 2 Habu 32's for sale
Jan 1st, 2017 at 11:22pm

Item for Sale: EFL8075
Price: 1
----------------------------------------
I have 2 habu 32's for sale. 

Habu #1 has had a very easy life as a home for a micro turbine however the turbine has been sold.  I have eflite electric retracts and Tam struts installed.  The nose gear is brand new as i had to replace it this winter.  The servos are currently installed (a mixture of HS81's and HS225's if memory serves however if desired the servos can be negotiated into the deal).  The major downfall with this airframe is that all of the ducting inside the fuselage has been removed so to convert it back to the original electric setup would be a significant chore.

Habu #2 was purchased as a backup to Habu #1.  It has seen more use however it does come with cheap off brand servos and fixed gear.  All of the internal ducting is intact so between the 2 airframes you could make 1 good airframe with a many spare parts.

If interested, email me at marcramsay@hotmail.com and we can work out a deal and I can answer any of our questions.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic