Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. -- Humphrey Bogart

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Hangar 9 Carden Extra (Read 2,854 times)

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Hangar 9 Carden Extra
Oct 13th, 2016 at 12:54am

Item for Sale: HAN4625
Price: 750
----------------------------------------
http://www.horizonhobby.com/carden-edition-89-extra-300-mid-wing-arf-han4625

Selling just the airframe without any running gear however I would be interested in selling it as a combo with the power sytem (Rimfire 65cc, Castle 160HV, Mej super light carbon spinner and a 26x? falcon wood prop)

Seeing if there is any interest.  This one has about 50 flights.  It has been electric from day 1 (rimfire 65cc) so it is basically mint without any holes in the cowl or any of the typical mess and airframe fatigue that results from a gas engine.  It is a 9.5 out of 10 with very little wear.  One of the wheel pants is cracked however I have a brand new set in the box that are included.  It is an honest and true flying airplane in typical Carden fashion.  It would be a fantastic IMAC style plane with a strong 55 or 60cc.  Selling because I recently acquired an Extreme Flight 50cc Extra 300 and I do not need 2.

It sells for around 950 plus the gov't and shipping.  It is worth my asking price and anybody who has seen it can vouch for the condition.  I can dig it out of storage and post or email pictures.  I plan on attending the MAAC zone meeting in Truro and could deliver.

506 750 0003 or marcramsay@hotmail.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8CN6HhoUic
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2016 at 1:00am by Ramzz »  

IP Logged

Ramzz
3D Pilot
Faster Than A Speeding Lugi!!!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: May 4th, 2021
Join: Sep 5th, 2011

Petitcodiac, NB
Zodiac sign: Taurus
Awards: 1
Jet Pilot Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Re: Hangar 9 Carden Extra
Reply #1 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 5:50pm

sold

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic