Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: One taco short of a combination plate.

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interesting Resource (Read 13,580 times)

administrator
Yabb Administrator
Rocker 148 !!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Zoom Zoom!!

LastOn: Jan 19th, 2024
Join: Apr 11th, 2009

Windsor, Nova Scotia
Zodiac sign: Leo
Awards: 2
Post 2Yr AwardAvon RC flyers Member

Mood:

Show the link to this post Interesting Resource
Nov 6th, 2013 at 6:19pm

Received this Email from an RCer named Martin in the UK.  You may find it of interest.

Bruce

Hi There

My name is Martin, a keen modeller from Bristol in the UK.
I am contacting you because I have developed a searchable RC database which will feature every RC product in the world.

www.rcreference.com

I think the site would be an invaluable resource for the members of Avon Rc Flyer'S, and it would be great if you could let them know about it.

We are asking modellers to get involved by:
•      Suggesting brands and products we have missed
•      Adding photos / videos for the products they own
•      Adding field reports for the products they have used
•      Filling in missing product data.
RCReference.com has been built as a labour of love. It is currently unfunded and is independent from any particular manufacturer or retailer. At the moment the site features over 5000 products (mainly planes and helicopters) with more being added all the time.

If you require any further information, or have any feedback or suggestions, please get in touch. I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks and best wishes
Martin Turner
Email: support@rcreference.com
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2013 at 6:20pm by administrator »  

>>>>Bruce<<<<
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic