Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: Do you know that if all the smokers were laid end to end around the world, three quarters of them would drown?

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Intermediate Question (Read 2,477 times)

Fingers
YaBB Moderator
I still got all five!
Your a StarYour a StarYour a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Forum User

LastOn: Today
Join: Mar 22nd, 2010

Dartmouth
Zodiac sign: Virgo
Awards: 3
Post 2Yr AwardAvon RC flyers MemberTop Poster Award

Mood:

Show the link to this post Intermediate Question
Jun 29th, 2013 at 1:25pm

Kelly and I were discussing this the other evening while he was calling for me (hopefully won't scare everyone as badly this year)..... manouver 3, where he and I both thought the stall turn was negative ie we should be looking at the bottom of the plane. Kelly mention the guys from NG had a different opinion, because the 1 1/4 roll arrows showed a specific direction....leaving the plane canopy towards  the flier... we felt we are right and Pictou county is wrong.... but...
So, I posted the question on RCC in the SA section, and got the answer(s). Every one is right, or wrong, and we can do the manouver the way we want.... Smiley

http://www.rccanada.ca/rccforum/showthread.php?t=199709

Karma is everything

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic