Welcome to our Forum, Guest.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help/FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions. You may have to Login or Register, before you can post: click the register link below to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Welcome to the Avon RC Flyer's Forum.

Random Quote: If all is not lost, where is it?

Gallery Home Page

NEWS:
See our new field weather station!
  Home Weather Network Avon Field Weather Field Wind Speed Field Orientation Gallery Home Gallery Pictures MembersLoginRegisterAwardsQuizzesGuestbookContactHelp  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Great Futaba Deal (Read 1,408 times)

Davy Crockett
Aerobatic Pilot
Nextstump Killer
Your a StarYour a StarYour a StarYour a Star

Yes I still fly...

LastOn: May 13th, 2015
Join: Dec 9th, 2011

Halifax, NS
Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
Awards: 1
Avon RC flyers Member

Mood:

Show the link to this post Great Futaba Deal
Dec 21st, 2011 at 1:52pm

I just thought that I should share a deal I recently scooped up. It seems like Futaba made an error in a couple of recent promotions and forgot to say that they weren't eligible to be combined.

A few months ago they were running ads in MAN for a free r617fs rx with purchase of select tx's. In the most recent edition of MAN they ran an ad offering a free case with select tx's. The 8FGS, 10CG, and 12FG fall under both promotions the dates overlap by a few days. I picked up my 8FGS on friday and had to fight a little to have both offers honored locally (after two days of telephone tag i won Wink ), however I noticed today that tower updated their site and are now offering the doubled up promotion. If you're thinking about doing a little selfish holiday shopping it looks like this just may be the perfect time. I know the receiver offer expires on the 31st of this month and is listed as "while supplies last"
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2011 at 3:31pm by Davy Crockett »  

Oveur:  You ever been in a cockpit before?
Jimmy: No sir, I've never been up in a plane before.
Oveur:  You ever seen a grown man naked?
davidprimehalifax http://facebook.com/dscsayers  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Facebook Twitter Google Digg del.icio.us reddit Linked in MySpace StumbleUpon Yahoo
Send Topic Print

Link to This Topic