Avon Flyers Forum Home
http://www.avonflyers.ns.ca/cgi-bin/Forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl
Avon Radio Control Flyers Discussion Area >> Going Flying? >> Saturday Sept 17
http://www.avonflyers.ns.ca/cgi-bin/Forum/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1663338892

Message started by Fingers on Sep 16th, 2022 at 10:34am

Title: Saturday Sept 17
Post by Fingers on Sep 16th, 2022 at 10:34am
with Greenfield on, anyone flying here? Wind is going to be up.....

Title: Re: Saturday Sept 17
Post by Raptor on Sep 16th, 2022 at 11:53am
HI, can we let you know later , we are planning it , if we go out , I will update here and send you an email  , it will depend on the forecast later this evening

Title: Re: Saturday Sept 17
Post by Fingers on Sep 16th, 2022 at 2:02pm
yup

Title: Re: Saturday Sept 17
Post by Raptor on Sep 16th, 2022 at 5:09pm
HI, we have decided t hat we are not flying tomorrow

Paul

Title: Re: Saturday Sept 17
Post by KevinM on Sep 16th, 2022 at 7:58pm
Wind too high tomorrow, Sunday rain, with Monday perfect but can't make it do to vehicle repairs. Sigh, we'll see what later next week looks like.

Avon Flyers Forum Home Powered by YaBB 2.4!
YaBB Forum Software © 2000-2022. All Rights Reserved.